Thursday, January 1, 2015

I See when I Saw Who I Am

A brand New Year just ready for verse;
I came and I saw the best and the worst
of who I am, or pretend to be
in the pages of a community.

It's a global virus... no cure or vaccine,
a blessing and a curse.

A circus act with all the trappings
in gingerbread trimmings
and shiny lace packagings.

Old Lang Sigh... and breathe.

A year added up to a crazy 8.
My favorite number
2015, hey you took the bait!

Eternity symbol on its side
bloated and puffed up
with a snowman's pride.

I laugh and I clap and I take it in stride.

Another year here and another has gone
with another year's hope for change as a song.

Fa la la la la... la la la la,
Yes it is as good as it gets
so sing, and dance
and celebrate this life
when you get the chance

everyday! Come what may

(eh, what did you say?)

Joy, Ecstasy, Bliss

are you ready for This?

I Am... Now. Today

Crazy 8's don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment